Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dulce de Leche Cheerios ~My Review:)

Now, moms everywhere can bring a beloved traditional Latin flavor to their family’s breakfast table with new Dulce de Leche Cheerios. With a hint of caramel flavor, Dulce de Leche Cheerios, provides a delicious and tasty start to your family’s day while delivering key health benefits expected from a cereal made with whole grain and 6 grams of sugar per serving. Be among the first to taste this new twist on a familiar classic.  Dulce de Leche is traditionally incorporated in Latin American inspired desserts, and you can now get a hint in the newest variety of Cheerios. With the same goodness you’ve come to know and love about Cheerios, the new Dulce de Leche flavor provides 39 percent of the recommended daily amount of whole grain* (* According to the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, the daily recommended amount of whole grain for most people is at least 3 ounce equivalents, which is equal to 48 grams. Dulce de Leche Cheerios has 19 grams of whole grain per serving.)

For more info about Cheerios and thier products visit the Cheerios website.

Don’t just eat Dulce de Leche Cheerios with milk at breakfast.~
Enjoy the sweet flavor and crunchy texture of Dulce de Leche Cheerios in one of these recipes for fun new snacking options:
Dulce de Leche Cheerios Snack Mix- combine pretzels, nuts, and other sweet treats with Dulce de Leche Cheerios for a sweet and salty munching mix with a crunch
Dulce de Leche Popcorn Balls- Gooey popcorn balls that melt in your mouth as you bite into the caramel flavors
Dulce de Leche No Bake Snack Bars- Hearty bars with bits of fruit and nut for on-the-go snacking
Dulce de Leche Apple Bread- A hint of caramel paired with refreshing apple flavors that is perfect for any time of day
Dulce de Leche Cheerios Parfait- Jazz up your yogurt with Dulce de Leche Cheerios and fresh fruit
Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecake- Make your own crust for this rich cheese cake using Dulce de Leche Cheerios

download a printable coupon for $1.00 off the purchase of ONE BOX of Dulce de Leche Cheerios® cereal today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I recieved Dulce de Leche Cheerios prize pack from MyBlogSpark! My prize pack contained a Box of Dulce de Leche Cheerios, Orange polka dot cereal bowl, Cereal spoon and a Dulce de leche scented candle.
The kiddos ate the cereal up so fast that I only got a hand ful of it. It tasted great! I cant wait to pick up another box and make an Apple Bread with it. 
MY 3 kiddos  ate the box between them in about 45 minutes so 
They gave them a 2 thumbs up in between bites...lol.!
 The candle has a wonderful caramel scent! 
You can purchase Dulce de Leche Cheerios at your local grocery store in the cereal isle.
For more info about Cheerios and thier products visit the Cheerios website.

~~~~~~~
UPDATE~ prize has been delivered!
Thanks for the great sponsorship to both Myblog spark and Cheeriors.

53 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I have not tried it, Ty for the contest. Thoroughrob@Yahoo.com

Madeline said...

I would love to try this cereal out, it sounds good!

Madeline said...

I would love to try out this cereal, it sounds really good!

Madeline said...

madelinedandry@hotmail.com


I would love to win this cereal, it sounds really good!

D.A. said...

I have never tried this cereal, never heard of it before.
dawhittemore22 at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

madelinedandry@hotmail.com

lorialcorn2006 said...

I have not tried these yet but they sound great thanks for the awesome giveaway DN lorialcorn2006@yahoo.com

Peggy Damon said...

no I haven't tried, was waiting for a coupon

sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jax said...

Nope, I haven't tried this variety, and I haven't seen it in the stores yet either.


4barnes@bellsouth.net

Elizabeth Braun said...

I have not tried them and this is the first I have heard of them so now I am excited to try them

Unknown said...

I have not tried it YET, that is...

DarkBeauty73 said...

hmm first I have heard of it sounds good all the same.

Yona Williams said...

I have not tried this cereal yet but it sounds interesting. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Kathy said...

I have not tried these yet.

steffie said...

i havent tried them yet, havent seen them yet. but i am excited to try them!!

Jenny said...

I have not tried it yet. Thanks for the giveaway!

michele376 said...

This is the first I have heard of it but would love to try it.
beh2351@frontier.com

Gail said...

i havent tried these

Madeline said...

Sorry for posting so many times, but I didn't see it go through, so I kept doing it again. So sorry!

moonchild1_au said...

Haven't tried these but would love to

Jen R said...

I haven't tried these yet, but would love to. I do like the new Peanut Butter Cheerios though! lol

njsunbunny said...

No I have not tried it yet!

Anonymous said...

No, it would be a first to try this flavor. I bet it is delicious though.

Eric
errt2002@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I want to try it so bad!

Doris
mamansmart@yahoo.com

Marsha Cooper said...

I've not heard of them to now but they sure sound good!

Alacransita84 said...

I have not yet tried them, but would love to. Sounds delicious.

Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Stephanie said...

I have not tried these yet, but I have really been wanting to.

jasperjax2003 at aol dot com

Tara said...

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good!

Tara S.

Tara said...

email is: tarashinkle2009 at yahoo dot com

ReviewsSheRote said...

NOT yet, but I'm going to the store later today....will look for them =)

mapam30@yahoo.com

ReviewsSheRote said...

https://twitter.com/#!/ReviewsSheROTE/status/162867107661496322

for some reason I cannot leave link in the RC ??

Angela said...

I havent tried it, i would like to.

tammy said...

i have not tried yet as i haven't seen in my stores...hopefully soon. Sounds delish

Erica best said...

no have not

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried Dulce de Leche Cheerios yet, but would love to ヅ *Thanks* for the giveaway!

BransonMomma said...

have not tried or heard of -sound interesting though

LadyVampire2u said...

I havent tried this flavor yet but I love the regular, cinnamon and banana flavored ones. Cinnamon being my favorite so far. :)
LadyVampire2u AT gmail DOT com

Nancy said...

I have not yet tried these, but I'd love to!

nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Ashley H said...

no we haven't tried them yet but they sound yummy! thank you!
ashleygatewood1(AT)gmail.com

DeeAnn S said...

I'not tried the Dulce de Leche Cheerios. And I haven't seen it in the stores yet either. Thanks.
sweepster49 at comcast dot net

Unknown said...

I had not even heard of these cheerios before today! Thanks for sharing!

MarksvilleandMe said...

something new to try

Wendy Rozema said...

no i have not tried these yet!

johnsmom said...

I havent tried them yet!

jygriebel@gmail.com

carolwegs said...

I have not tried it yet. Thanks
Carolwegs at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I have not yet tried it, but will keep my eye out for it. It's seems like something that I should try.

Gricelda said...

Never tried them before

farmgirl said...

I have not tried them, but would like to!

Karin said...

No, I have not tried them.

latanya t said...

no, not yet.

Anonymous said...

yes and I ♥ them, they are my new fav.
Kelly K
kfkerley37@att.net

Julie said...

have not
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Jessica T. said...

I have not tried these yet!